" A-ha, Morten Harket: If you want to do something with me, ask me.mov | Wonder Wash " " "

Friday, August 27, 2010

A-ha, Morten Harket: If you want to do something with me, ask me.mov

We were scared to death we would annoy Morten and he would run for his life, if we touched him or screamed. At 0:15 He looked down at me and said Hello! and smiled at me Wonder what was he thinking at that moment... Maybe he thought I was going to grab something I shouldn't ;-) Then at 1:15 I tell him: I need to wash my hand and I show it to him, still with his autograph intact! Then someone ask him about Chile, what is going to happen with the shows there. Everybody is really concerned about our brothers there. Their situation couldn`t be worse. Pray for Chile! Try to help them in whatever way you can. Then I run out of batteries, but I put new ones! if you want to, you can watch the rest at www.youtube.com Thank you for watching. Comments are really welcome. Cecilia, Uruguay

lifting straps

0 comments: