" Wonder Woman Lynda Carter 13 Inch Statue | Wonder Wash " " "

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wonder Woman Lynda Carter 13 Inch Statue

I remember clearly when I was a very young boy watching wonder woman on tv. I was at awe with her powers but most especially with her beauty, grace, and that sexy outfit. I did not know it that time but I was already experiencing my very first crush. I was always in front of the tv every time the show is on, and because of my fascination with that show I have been a very avid collector of everything Wonder Woman.

I started out collecting her stickers and pictures when I was small because that is all I can afford at that time. As I grew older I was able to buy more rare and collectible items about Wonder Woman. I started collecting a couple of comic books where Wonder Woman is featured, but what I really like is toys about the superheroine.

I first bought a replica of the lasso that she used in the television show, I remembered being so excited when I first got hold of the memorabilia. I was so careful with it that I did not even want to try to twirl it around. The next memorabilia I bought is the Wonder Woman cuffs, the one that she uses to block the bullets her enemy tries to shoot at her. It was gold and had a star in the middle. I distinctly remember letting my sister wear them and pretend that she is Wonder Woman.

But the most precious memorabilia I ever have is my Wonder Woman Lynda Carter 13 inch statue. When I first saw this statue while I was surfing the net I said to myself I have to have that. The cold cast porcelain statue was hand painted to almost true to life likeness. The creators of this statue even collaborated with Lynda Carter to make the statue as life like as possible. They also just created about 2500 pieces of these marvelous statues so it is a very limited memorabilia. But the best thing I like about this statue is that it comes with a certificate of authenticity so I was sure it was legit. No one embodies the beauty and spirit of Wonder Woman more than Lynda Carter, the actress who portrayed her on the beloved television series. She will forever be the vision forged in a generation's memory as the quintessential superheroine.

Now that I have the statue, it will be the pride and joy of my Wonder Woman collection. This will be a memorabilia that I will keep and pass on to my kids.

moist wipes lifting straps

0 comments: