" The kiss of an angel! Jemi Story! Ep 5 | Wonder Wash " " "

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The kiss of an angel! Jemi Story! Ep 5

hello :D I'm soo sorry this series has been taking so long! I'll be posting a lot more of them now! :D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I had gone there to visit my mum when I saw him. He was kneeling in front of one of the gravestones. Maybe he had someone close to him who died as well, was that why it was so easy for me to talk to him? Did he know what it was like after all? I knew he probably wanted to be left alone so I went over to my mother's grave and laid a flower against it. I sat there feeling the familiar warmth spread through me, a single tear falling down my face. I sat there for as long as possible until I couldn't take it anymore. I got up and slowly made my way towards the boy. I crept up behind him and looked over at the writing on the grave. Joseph Jonas Loving son and brother 1867-1884 I looked over at him to see a tear rolling down his face. I wonder who it was? They must have been really close. I took another step forward and he jumped up and spun around. I smiled at him, trying to show him that I knew how it felt to be left alone. I didn't understand the expression on his face. I didn't know why, but he looked…. scared? He shuffled his feet slightly to the side so he was standing in front of the writing on the stone, why didn't he want me to see it? I stared at him confused. We stood there in awkward silence until he spoke, His musical voice full of despair. 'What are you doing here?' I was stuck, what was I supposed to say? My mouth opened as though about to ...

moist wipes cheap hammocks

0 comments: