" Sorry, No Refunds - Meant For Me | Wonder Wash " " "

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sorry, No Refunds - Meant For Me

This is a demo of OUR FIRST EVER SONG!! Apologies for the sound quality ;) Lyrics: Its 3AM, awake again I've got her picture in a frame Stare at it, I'll never change I wonder if she does the same Think of what she's up to now All the words I never found All the things we could've done I hope she hasn't found someone And now I've finally worked it out The source of all my past self doubt The reason why we'd never work The lessons that we never learnt Now I wish I could go back To a time when we would laugh And tell you that I still believe That you were meant for me I rub my eyes and wash my face I swear I used to know this place A distant park, an empty beach Where sand would wash our careless feet We used to hold our hands with pride And wait together for the tide It seems like only yesterday Why did it ever have to fade? And now I've finally worked it out The source of all my past self doubt The reason why we'd never work The lessons that we never learnt Now I wish I could go back To a time when we would laugh And tell you that I still believe That you were always meant for me And now I've finally worked it out The source of all my past self doubt The reason why we'd never work The lessons that we never learnt Now I wish I could go back To a time when we would laugh The only one I need is you Just wish you would need me too

mouse traps digital kitchen scale

0 comments: