" Here with me*nemi* episode 49 | Wonder Wash " " "

Monday, April 19, 2010

Here with me*nemi* episode 49

Demi: ( POV: I was excited that us girls were sharing a room because were the best of friends. It was reassuring that at least one aspect of the camp was going right! As I got settled meaning to wash up I tried really hard not to think about everything that had gone wrong so far. On the wall above my bed I hung a drean catcher that I had made the following summer. According to Lakota legend, the wed captures the good parts of the dream and I needed all the luck I needed to ward off the evil of Nick. On the night stand beside my bed, I put a picture of my family-mom-dad- Dalles,Madison and me- all bundled up. A ski slope was in the background. We'd gone to telluride, Colorado during the Holidays. I also had a picture of Taylor, Miley, Emily and me on the last day of freshmen year. We were grinning, giving each other thumbs up on out way to Sophmore year. By the time The Taylor, miley and Em were finally ready fixing each others hair. Ed was clanging thr triangle to signal that supper was ready) Taylor: * does last minute touches to her hair* Miley: * giggles* Taylor its just dinner, not a fashion show Taylor: I know, but I wanna look good for Joe Emily: don't worry Tay you look awesome as always Taylor: aw fine, lets go eat* starts walking to the door* Miley: C'mon Dems lets go eat Demi: I'm not Hungry Emily: Just try too, maybe it will make you feel better Demi: * sighs* Okay Girls: * walk into the cafteria* Demi( POV: I wasn't thrilled that the afternoon had drifted away ...

cheap hammocks digital kitchen scale

0 comments: